2020 Interim Ministry Schedule Strategy
Beginning this Sunday, March 22, we will provide five daily resources for you. We will discuss each of these posts more in a moment, but first I want to overview them for you.
Sunday at 10am - Worship & the Word [video]
"Sunday at Home” Worship flow
- Teaching time
There is no replacement for gathered worship or community. We may be in a season of “social distancing”, but we will remain “spiritual together-ness”. Distance and separation cannot steal what the Spirit and Word creates.
Monday at 11am - “BE the Church” REALM post
- “Equip LifePoint for life…together during this season."
Tuesday at 11am - Prayer Update (Info) REALM post
- We have 2 Prayer Lists that we are updating daily:
- Ongoing LifePoint Prayer List for homebound, quarantined & sick with COVID-19
- Impact Partners
WHEN to contact: Contact us IF…
- You become ill - quarantined because of exposure, OR
- If you have any need of prayer or ministry, or physical need that we can help you meet.
Wednesday at 11am - Community Ministry
Thursday at 11am - “What’s Happening” (video) Update
Ministry never stops because needs don't go away. Let's each seek to remain faithful to "live as we’ve been loved”.
Where will we find these resources?
- LifePoint's Home Page will provide one click links to Realm on each day’s posting. The only exception to this is Sunday (Worship & Teaching) and Thursday’s “What’s Happening Update” will be publicly available on LifePoint's website.
- Due to the nature of the content, Monday’s “BE the Church” post, Tuesday’s Prayer Update & Wednesday’s KL & SL will be posted to Realm. You will be able to “click" to these from the LPC Home Page, but you will have to enter your Log-In credentials to access them.
HOW to contact LifePoint:
General inquiry or communication.
Sick - Quarantined - ministry need - Contact our "Pastor Care Line"
- Please continue your faithful stewardship and generosity to the LPC Ministry budget (general giving) and four COMPELLED campaign.
- Give Online - look for the E-Give” button on the Home Page of our website.
- Mail checks to us, or bring them by the church office.